Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Smaller Things

What outfit is complete without the perfect accesories? Here are a few of my favourite bits and pieces.


 
Necklaces are a perfect way to add a little something extra to an outfit or they can be a statement piece.
1. lifeline op-shop 2. $5 Lovisa(clearance store) 3. my mums 4. $29 Dotti
 



Bracelets are one of my favourite accesories, they can be simple by wearing one or they can stand out by having multiple bracelets worn thogether.
1. from overseas 2. $3 Lovisa (clearance store) 3. $20 Diva 4. $10 Diva
 
 



Sunglasses, I usually wouldn't wear sunglasses all that often but in this Autralian heat, at the moment they are required.
 
1. $20 Diva 2. $20 Equip
 

I am a lover of perfume, i must admit. Overall I own more than 17, eccesive I know, but sometimes they smell so good (or look so good) it really is essential that I purchase them.
 
1. Baby by Gwen Stefani $45 most chemists 2. Baby (wicked style) by Gwen Stefani $45 Giant Chemist 3. This one I've had for longer than I can remember. It's from a french perfumerie called Fragrantica, sadly they don't make it anymore. 4. Daisy by Marc Jacobs (mini) $? my Dad purchased this while overseas in Europe. 5. SJP/NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker $ around 45 from most perfume stores and chemists.



 I hope you like my favourite bits and pieces. xx
 


 

6 comments:

  1. i love your style, it's so cool how you have stuff from op shop's and also expensive stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses and that watch are lovely :) great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for following, i have followed you back. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the look of your perfume, cute :) If you own 17 you should totally share your faves! :)

    Une Dandizette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting! maybe that will be my next post :)

      Delete
  4. love those sunglasses and deer watch!
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete