Saturday 12 January 2013

op shop 1

Without doubt, op shopping is my favourite pass time. I love knowing that what I wear can't be found in other shops. I know it's not easy for some people but if you persist and be a bit creative you should get some great finds. Many of the things I look at I think, 'cut the sleeves' or 'change that', I'm actually a regular visitor to the mens section because you never know what you'll find! Here are a few of my favourite op shop pieces.





This fish was $8, I am a bit random sometimes (plates, cups, fish, etc.)

Both of these jeans are high waisted, I bought them with the intention of turning them into shorts but now I like them long.  





This is one of my favourite bags, it goes with everything and holds all my things. When I first brought this home I found $5 and a boarding pass from 1997 inside!

I only bought this yesterday, I'm planning to wear it with high waisted jeans.





The greatest this salvo's ever did was $3 shoes. The brand is Josef Seibel, I looked it up when I got home and found that none of the shoes were below $100 and many were over $200!



Shirts would be the number 1 thing I buy at op shops, the one on the left was one of my first and greatest finds, made in Germany,  the middle one is velvet (my current obsession), and the last is a lovely shade of lavender.



I hope you enjoyed my latest post, I have something planned that I will hopefully get to soon. 

xx Danneke


3 comments:

  1. i like all of your things. you have
    a great style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great finds-- and the passport in the bag from '77??? That's UHMAZING. Loving your blog! Definitely following! I would love if you'd take a look at mine and follow back if the spirit moves you!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute purchases :)

    ReplyDelete