Tuesday 11 March 2014

Pilot

Hello blogging world, it's been a while. I have realised from my many attempts at fashion blogging that it is not really my thing, writing about my outfits. In light of the revelation I will be heading in a slightly different direction with my blog from now on. One Hungry Viking will be posts of my inspiration, exploration, interesting findings,  and style (I couldn't possibly remove fashion all together!) through pictures. I am hoping that this will be more genuine and that I will stick to it a little longer than past attempts! 
For this intro to the new 'One Hungry Viking' I encourage you to listen to an all time favourite of mine: 

so here is an introduction to me 

me. 

my room.

my polaroid.

my shoes.

my new favourite place.


3 comments:

  1. Glad to have ya back! Indeed it's better to not solely focus on the fashion aspect of blogging. There are so many things I'd love to hear you talk about :)
    By the way, would you happen to have Instagram? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm looking forward to this new direction. I do have instagram, my username is @danneke_ :)

      Delete