Sunday 26 May 2013

New Dress



Okay my birthday  was over a week ago so I have been a bit slack but here is the first of a few birthday posts, this one is a dress I got from cotton on. Instead of getting me a present, this year my parents took me to the city to choose a present, I GOT DOC MARTENS! I have been wanting these mary janes for a while now and now that I have them, occasionally i just stop to stare at my feet they are that perfect. I am in front of the camera for once but unfortunately my sister cut off my feet in the photos but you will definitely be seeing alot more of them.










.dress-cotton on//jacket-op shop//shoes-doc martens.

14 comments:

  1. Oooh so happy for you! I know how it feels, when I got my first Dr Martens I would run around the house with joy. I actually really fancy the last photo, something about it reminds me of Tumblr :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these pictures and your dress! And welcome to the Docs club! I literally wore mine for days when I first got them. :)

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures, so pretty and the dress is lovely too! docs are my fave shoes! xx
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are Doc Martens comfortable? Anways, love the dress! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to wear them in a bit but they are more comfortable than I thought. Thankyou for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  5. your dress is seriously so cute, i'm obsessed with my mary jane docs too!
    xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress!! I love cotton on but don't ever remember seeing this print :( I definitely would have bought it!
    Just followed your blog :)
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah ill be sure to check your blog out

      Delete