Sunday 7 April 2013

90's inspiration

Okay, I am a little obsessed with the 90's at the moment, watching friends, listing to the cure, jelly sandles and doc martens, if I could go back in time I would! I have also been trying to channel that into some things I'm designing, some of which can be seen in my last post. I realize I have been extremely slack lately, I would love to do an outfit post and believe me I have a few lined up but my sister has taken our only camera to Vietnam on a holiday. So anyway here is some of my inspiration:
















Danneke xx

Ps: follow me on Instagram to get to know me better! My username is danneke4

2 comments:

  1. I also adore 90s style because those trends usually come back! Nice post!
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I totally agree 90's is always cool ;) haha

      Delete